Call us on:
01531 822 251
our team are happy to advise
Steel Framed Buildings Technical Data
Three Counties Steel Buildings has a range of highly sophisticated design software that has taken skilled systems engineers many thousands of hours to develop that enables us to customise and cost your building requirements right in front of your eyes. Instantly!
You won't be waiting for days or weeks for your quotation and if you have a budget to work to our system enables rapid adjustments to ensure you get maximum value for your investment.
This system also calculates the most effective structural steel members to give strength without weight and excessive cost.
In summary our system brings modern technology to revolutionise traditional and out moded methods.
We feature: -
- The choice to design precisely to your required dimensions with a huge selection of main entrance roller doors (power operated if required) and personnel doors positioned practically anywhere in the building - to give you maximum ease of use.
- The option of our '3CB Drip Stop' premium quality anti condensation barrier system, bonded to the underside of the roof to stop drips.
- A range of colours and finishes in Plasticol and Polyester zinc coated steel in addition to a selection of more specific cladding systems.
- A Galvanised high tensile steel frame designed to meet building regulations and the rigours of the UK climate to give you long term peace of mind.
- Double skinned composite panels from 40 to 100mm thick - to give you the thermal (and sound) insulation levels you need.
- Fire rated options
- Any number of Skylights in practically any location in the roof (and walls) - to give you plenty of natural daylight.
- Garaport to the front and/or back of garages - for your extra storage requirements
- Internal partition walls (with or without doors) - should you want to subdivide your building.
- Open bays almost anywhere - to give you all the access you need.
- Mezzanine floors - to meet that extra storage requirement.
- Customised staircases - for ease of upper floor access should you require it.
Our design software then automatically converts your requirements into the list of components which in turn are delivered from the factory to your site in 3 to 4 weeks (at the current time). And since the process is totally automated you know that you will get all the correct components, every time, giving you peace of mind and the confidence to plan for rapid completion of your new facility.
The design concept of our buildings uses high tensile, zinc coated, rolled steel sections for the frame of the building that are produced with the latest computer controlled equipment in the English Midlands. All structural members are delivered to site pre-punched so construction is swift and precise. The structural integrity of the design meets all the latest building regulations but, by using the very highest performance materials, this can be done very cost effectively (typically half the cost of a conventional steel framed building) and quickly.
The building frame can then be clad in a range of materials including an extensive colour range of Polyester and Plasticol coated Zintec steel, timber shiplap or concrete panels - all to meet your aesthetic choice for your particular location.