Steel Framed Mezzanine Floors & Mezzanine Flooring
Internal building expansion solutions.
If you have a need for increased floor space then mezzanine floors offer the suitable solution without the need to sell up and move - thereby saving on expense (including solicitors fees!), the time associated with it and the inevitable disruption.
It has long been recognised that mezzanine floors are a highly cost effective method of increasing floor space for office, retail, manufacturing or general storage.
However, not everyone understands the pitfalls and the need the match the correct product with the specific application.
Shortcuts on the structural steel work can lead to unacceptable levels of deflection and unwanted vibration in use. However Three Counties Steel Buildings offers a highly professional design, manufacture and installation service that can also include two storey installations and open spans of 15metre (50 feet) and more. The result being that our clients can be assured of a satisfactory result with any of our installations.
From time to time we have secondhand mezzanine floors - please ask for details.
All of our mezzanine flooring systems: -
- Meet all of the appropriate British Standards and conform to building regulation.
- Can offer highly cost effective supporting grid structures or large open spans if needs demand.
- Offer a choice of staircase and handrail systems with loading access if needed.
- Offer a range of flooring material to meet specification and budget requirements.
- Can be fire rated if required.
- Can be supplied in kit form or can be installed by one of our many teams of accredited installers.
- Can save the need for an expensive and disruptive relocation. Can be delivered and installed within 4 to 5 weeks if required.
Mezzanine floors are a cost effective solution to increase your work/storage space.
Efficiency of space is always considered in our designs as well as the maintenance of a safe and secure working environment.
Three Counties steel buildings ensure that the appropriate staircase is incorporated into our mezzanine floor design abiding by regulations and any other requirements.