Industrial Steel Framed Buildings
from Three Counties Steel Buildings Ltd
Horizontally clad and insulated steel framed building with large louvre system
Facilities building finished in Van Dyke Bown
Green waste handling building with motorised permeable membrane curtain door
Heathrow Terminal 5 off site parking maintenance building
Insulated steel framed building in chemical plant
Camera recording building at airport offsite car park
Steel framed control room on unequal levels
Steel framed helicopter or small aircraft hangar with concertina type door
Steel framed mono pitch open fronted storage unit with our barrier protection system installed
Steel framed showroom building with glazed walling and entrance porch
Triple span steel framed building shown alongside single span unit
Consequently we consider strong communications with our potential customers paramount and we ensure our trained Sales Staff assist with cost effective design, without over specifying whilst fully understanding client expectations in terms of the steel building specification, time scales, planning constraints,working/construction environment etc.
Our dedicated Contracts Management Team work closely with our Customers setting out timing plans and ensuring a timely and safe process throughout. Whether the requirement is a full Turnkey package incorporating groundworks, steel building installation and fit out or the simple supply of a prefabricated steel building 'kit' for the Customer to self construct.
The result of Three Counties Steel Buildings commitment to total service of the very highest standard is that we have many, many repeat customers not only from within the small to medium sized business community but also many blue chip companies, Private and Public Sectors Organisations, National Contractors, Educational Facilities etc - an important factor when considering a large investment in a new building and the implications upon the future of the business or organisation.
We monitor our success but requesting completion of a Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire for each and every project or 'Supply Only' building we undertake – actively encouraging completion by offering retail vouchers or charitable donations for completed forms. This feedback is used as part of our Continuous Improvement Programme to ensure the best gets better!
Email Three Counties Steel Buildings Ltd to find out more about our Industrial Buildings Sales@3CB.co.uk
We have a range of offerings to suit differing markets and requirements:-
Firstly a cold rolled steel framed building solution designed using state of the art design software that links electronically with the manufacturing facility to provide seamless transfer of data to produce a highly cost effective product range aimed at the smaller to medium sized steel building.
Technically this product incorporates tough galvanised structural steel framing sections to give: -
- Single clear spans of over 25 metres (65') plus the option for valley gutters for yet wider applications.
- Eaves heights of up 7 metres (23') and more
- And, thanks to our portal frame design, as long or as short as our customers require.
Alternatively we offer a more traditional hot rolled steel frame solution that is applicable to the larger projects. Equally durable and available with either painted or hot dipped galvanised structural steel members.
Whichever solution is applicable we offer a truly vast range of finishes including heavy duty Plasticol (a tough and durable plastic coating with a leather grain effect), Polyester and a selection of premium grade finishes which we find are often specified for the more prestigeous facilities. All of these finishes are available in insulated or un-insulated format to a huge range of standards, giving a long lasting, hard wearing and attractive finish to any new investment.
All of highly sophisticated design systems allows for easy future expansion as we retain details on all of our projects, making the addition of further bays very easy and error proof.
Our options include: -
- Planning and Building Regulations Service
- Insulated or Un-Insulated buildings large or small
- Main access doors (roller, concertina, sectional and sliding) of up to 20 metres wide and 8 metres high - insulated and un-insulated.
- Personal access doors (in steel, aluminium, UPVC and wood) either outward or inward opening and in a range of widths plain or with vision panels, ventilation, crash exit systems etc...
- Skylights (single skin or double skinned cavity for insulation) in the roof to give natural daylight and reduce power consumption,
- Our own '3CB Drip Stop' premium grade anti-condensation barrier to stop roof drips within un-insulated buildings
- A panel insulation system for the walls and/or the roof of 40, 60, 80, 100 and 120mm thick and with insulation (U) values as good as 0.15W/msqK. Or alternatively, for a more recyclable solution, we offer a 'built up' insulation system with independent outer and inner linings and insulation medium.
- Timber and tile cladding for locations requiring a sympathetic aesthetic finish.
- Lean-tos and internal divides.
- Custom Steel Buildings
- Windows in a range of materials and customised in size.
- Part brick/blockwork walling internally or externally
- Internal and external fit out
- Mezzanine Floor
- Racking & Storage Systems
- Industrial & Commercial Mirrors
And much, much more - please enquire for details
Plus of course the choice of taking your building in prefabricated 'Kit Form' with building instructions and telephone support or we have a full construction service using teams of trained and insured personnel who are available on a National and International basis.
We deliver buildings anywhere in the UK and Overseas.
For further information please contact a member of our sales team on 01531 822 251 or email your enquiry to Sales@3CB.co.ukMore information....
Steel Building Construction
Three Counties Steel Buildings Ltd can provide drawings for its steel framed building construction, which can be used for planning applications, and where required can supply building calculations to meet the need of local authorities. Since our steel building constructions are of sectional design they are comparatively easy to assemble and can be supplied in self build kit building form
Galvanized Steel Buildings
We produce galvanized steel buildings which are robust and rust proof, ideal for outdoor purposes. Our galvanized steel buildings are suitable for garages, carports and agricultural purposes. We have a number of teams that operate both nationally and internationally, who can undertake the construction of your galvanized steel buildings on a small or large scale.