3CB Design Competition
Here at 3CB we love to see fresh designs and hear creative ideas for new products in our industry. That's why we're running a new competition, providing inspiring students with the chance to develop an innovative product for our business.
Our brief is below:
||Redesign a current product from our range, or design a brand new product with a new function for the steel framed building market.
||A customer of our website
||Include designs/sketches/images of your product
Once you have your idea, send it over to us at Competition@3CB.co.uk with sketches/images.
We'll then judge each design with a view to choosing one product to potentially be sold as a product by 3CB.
Wait, there's more… The winning entrant will also receive a
£1,000 cash prize!
Good luck and we look forward to seeing your remarkable designs.
Terms and conditions of the competition are below:
- Open to UK student residents, aged 16 and over.
- The prize winner will be notified by email or post.
- The prize is £1,000 and the chance for a product to be chosen and sold as a product on 3CB's website. No other alternative to the stated prize is available. 3CB will take full ownership of the winning entry/design and may patent it for 3CB's benefit.
- 3CB's best efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, 3CB reserves the right to choose another winner.
- The closing date will be chosen by 3CB once they are satisfied with the volume of entries received for the competition.
- Entrants agree that by entering a prize draw their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by 3CB for the purposes of administering the prize draw and for the marketing and sending of other competitions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- No responsibility will be accepted for prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere.
- 3CB reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrant.