Three Counties Steel Buildings Ltd sets the very highest service ethos and commitment to outstanding standards of customer satisfaction.
Market surveys show that bad service results in customers telling 11 people of their dissatisfaction but only 4 if they receive good service. We are confident you will tell 11 people how good our service is. Please see our Testimonial page for just a few examples of what our customers say about us
So how do we achieve such service excellence and value for money?
- By employing and training staff who really care for what they do. Striving for excellence and the very highest levels of customer satisfaction. If our customers are dissatisfied in any way they have direct access to our Managing Director – that’s our promise!
- By using state of the art design software that can customise and cost your building or mezzanine flooring requirement instantly, in a near error free and well proven manner.
- By offering a building and mezzanine design system with an almost limitless array of options for size, colour and style whilst incorporating many door, insulation and window combinations
- By ensuring we match customer needs with a cost effective quality solution and a staff ethos of not over specifying.
- By using the very best quality materials and methods to ensure high levels of life expectancy.
- By ensuring Manufacturing sources competitively and uses the latest technology to error proof all processes and remove cost across our entire steel building, mezzanine and racking/storage range..
- By supporting our customers when things go wrong – which from time to time may happen – though of course we strive for perfection.
- By maintaining a programme of customer satisfaction analysis that monitors our performance across 10 key measureables and using that feedback to drive a programme of continuous improvement such that a good service only gets better.
- By answering your enquiries promptly and if we say we will return your phone call we will!!
- By providing technical data for all our products supported by calculations and drawings if required.